UK Essentials: Statutory Leave and Pay
This course is aimed at payroll staff responsible for processing statutory leave and pay. It will also be useful for HR staff who have to liaise with employees and business managers on statutory leave, or who are responsible for creating policies around absence.
You will learn the complex legislation around statutory leave and pay, including upcoming changes in legislation.
You will come away from this course understanding:
- Jargon and terminology
- Entitlement to leave and pay
- Key dates for entitlement, including notifications
- What to do when someone is not entitled
- Calculation or entitlement and pay
- Recording date
- Keeping in Touch days
- Returning from leave
- Offsetting against Occupational Schemes
- Protection of employment
- What to do about Annual Leave
For further information contact us on 0203 871 8870 or email@example.com