UK ESSENTIALS: PARENTAL LEAVE UPDATE
This half day course is a must for those administering parental leave wanting a clear and practical update on the planned changes. Not only will this be essential for payroll practitioners, it will also be vital for HR staff responsible for liaising with employees or responsibility for updating policies in line with the changes.
You will learn about how the new rules will work, including documentation, notification periods, entitlement, calculations and payments.
You will come away from this course understanding:
- How the new split parental leave will work
- How it will impact your employees
- How it will impact your business
- Correct forms and notification periods
- Payment and leave periods
- Recording payments and leave
- What to do when someone is not entitled
- Reclaiming from HMRC
- What to do when someone notifies you of their intention to go on leave
- What to do when someone commences leave
- What to do when someone returns from leave
For further information contact us on 0203 871 8870 or email@example.com