The Global Payroll Association (GPA) Certificate in Global Payroll, Leadership, Strategy Design and Transformation
Individual days: £399 plus vat
All three days: £1197 plus vat
10% off for GPA members
CPD Qualification Hours: 24
The GPA Certificate in Global Payroll Strategy will equip payroll professionals with all the payroll strategy tools that they need to deliver multi-country payroll while working across both country and legal company entities.
This course is broken down into six modules delivered over four days and covers global payroll strategy design and multi-country and global payroll governance and risk management.
At the end of the six modules, you will come away with the confidence to prepare, manage and own (run) multi-country and global payrolls.
We can also bring the GPA certificate to you. The GPA deliver courses anywhere in the world and it can be adapted to meet your organisation’s specific payroll needs.
Is the certificate for you?
You may want to consider the GPA Certificate in Global Payroll if you:
• Have a primary focus on or ownership responsibility for (current) multi-country and global payroll governance and risk management
• Have a responsibility for global payroll strategy and delivery models, whether in-house or via a third party
• Have operational responsibility for multi-country payrolls.
What will I gain from taking the certificate?
Once you have completed the six modules, you will be able to develop a global payroll strategy, manage global payroll transformations, understand requests for proposals (purchase) (RFPs) and deal with remote teams and stakeholders.
You will be issued with a Global Payroll Association certificate and gain the equivalent of up to six Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for each module completed.
The GPA Certificate in Managing Multi-Country Payroll Strategy is divided into six modules as follows:
Day One – Governance
Global Payroll Strategy – where to start?
Payroll has often been the poor relation in HR Transformation projects. The impact on payroll is at best underestimated or at worst overlooked. Developing a global payroll strategy requires that you have a clear understanding of the wider business context within which payroll sits, you utilise a rigorous methodology, and you continue to underpin your global payroll operation with a strong Governance framework.
Day Two – Global payroll strategy
• What is global payroll strategy?
• Developing a global payroll strategy
• The key elements of a global strategy
• Developing a logical flow to the strategy
• Modularising the approach to developing the strategy
• What should be considered and who should be involved in a global payroll service delivery model. What value does it add to the payroll organisation?
Request for proposal (RFP)
• When do you require an RFP?
• Preparing for an RFP
• The key components of a global payroll RFP
• Evaluating a global RFP response.
Day Three – Global payroll transformation projects: What can go wrong?
• The main causes of global project failure
• How to mitigate the risk of failure
• Effective change management of global payroll transformation projects
• The importance of plans
• Change management during the project
• Stage gates and lessons learned
• Handling the endless ‘long tail’.
The fee for the GPA Certificate in Certificate in Global Payroll, Leadership, Strategy Design and Transformation is as follows:
Day One. 19th February 2018 – £399 plus VAT
Day Two. 20th February 2018 – £399 plus VAT
Day Three. 21st February 2018 – £399 plus VAT
All four days: £1197 plus VAT
For further information contact us on 0203 871 8870 or email@example.com