Payroll Alliance Membership
Benefits of corporate membership include:
• A wide range of payroll publications,
• Discounts on training and qualifications,
• Free places at our half day conferences run nationwide,
• Access to the Technical Helpdesk (we can answer questions on auto enrolment, PAYE, NIC, student loans, salary sacrifice, benefits in kind, RTI, National Minimum Wage (NMW), Statutory maternity, paternity adoption, shared parental and sick pay)
• Representation on government panels
• Pay and Benefits magazine
Graduate membership (payroll qualifications Certificate and above from Payroll Alliance or other providers) is £125 plus VAT. Benefits include access to Technical Helpdesk, Pay and Benefits magazine, free place at our half day conference plus discounts on training and qualifications.
Our payroll publications, Technical Helpdesk and payroll qualifications are available online making our services easily accessible to our members worldwide. Corporate membership packages start at £471 plus VAT per year.