Global Payroll Association offers annual individual and corporate membership packages. All Global Payroll Association members are entitled to unique benefits.
This includes access to a range of resource including:
• Access to all Country Insights now over 80 countries
• Useful links, i.e. the French Government website, holiday leave in the UK
• Members’ online forum to share best practice and act as a confidential sounding board
• Attendance to the GPA Symposia
• GPA eMagazine received in advance of general release
• Regular free webinars on a variety of subjects i.e. Project plan for a Global Payroll, Time and Reward Africa, what is PAYE?
• Breakdown and explanation of country payslips
• Payroll tests
• 10% discount of all training courses, including public, in-house, on-line, virtual and events
• 10% off consultancy
• Access to members of the GPA advisory board
• Access to the GPA knowledge pool to assist you with everything global
• Telephone and email GPA Helpline
Full membership criteria
Individuals who qualify for full membership will have experience of dealing, processing or managing payroll and must complete our company code of conduct as below.
Applicants must provide evidence of one of the below criteria:
• More than 50% of time spent on in-country/global payroll
• Have held a managerial position or teach in-country/ global payroll
• Have processed payrolls in-country/global payroll
• Dealing with payrolls in a non-processing function an in-country or global payroll.
Once the application and signed copy of the code of conduct has been received the application will be assessed by the Advisory Board, once approved members will be advised which countries they can use after their names. These letters are determined by the countries you deal/process or manage payrolls in. For example Mary Sullivan MGPAemea, Connor Grant MGPAlatam, Barbara Stenhouse MGPAglobal
Complete our membership form to become a full member today.