Consultancy no: 39842
Expatriate/UK Payroll Consultant
A professional qualified payroll specialist and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professional and Graduate Member of Payroll Alliance. With over 20 years of Payroll experience, in various sectors. Proven leadership, change management, project management and organisation skills involving; strategy, leading, managing, coaching, developing and motivating teams to produce high quality results to achieving business and personal objectives. Received Payroll Student of the year in 2008, nominated as one of the top 50 people in the Payroll Industry – 2009. Examples of services provided:
- Expatriate/UK Payroll specialist
- Managing and Running Expatriate Payrolls
- Overseeing and managing UK payrolls
- Designing International Payroll policies and procedures
- Managing the NICS certification process
- Projects on Reviewing Expatriate process and Implementing new systems and training in-house individuals on how to process Expatriate payrolls
- Undertaken management projects on NICs for Inpats and Expats in various countries such as; EMEAs, Australia, Denmark, Norway, Dubai, Brazil, Italy and South Africa.
- Implementation of Modified PAYE and NICS schemes
- Coaching, Developing and Mentoring Individuals to become Payroll Managers
- Designing and implementing global mobility policies
- Liaising with international offices in regards to remuneration of secondee’s for local tax purpose
Can work in Central London, Milton Keynes, Oxford and Buckinghamshire
Oracle HR/Payroll, ADP, CoreHR/Payroll, Sage HR/Payroll integrated system, SAP, STAR and QTAC.