Acumen International LLC
To operate globally and expand your business into the foreign markets via hiring global workforce, you no longer need to face the challenge of discovering all taxation peculiarities and in-country legislations by yourself. We have done this work for you. Having helped companies of all sizes employ their international workforce worldwide, we have spotted the key need for the tool that would allow to instantly discover the expected in-country employer contributions and standard employee deductions. We have developed a one-of-the-kind online Global Payroll Calculator to help you easily calculate total in-country payroll costs and the net salary for local employees in foreign markets so you can budget your global expansion costs and make informed decisions about placing employees into the local foreign market. By simply typing the information requested on the website form, you will get a complete breakdown of the in-country payroll calculations and he net salary for your foreign employees, which will be employed in this country.
Save yourself time and effort! Our online tool helps you to budget and plan expenses for your global employees thus enabling you to streamline the global expansion process.
If you have a current project anywhere in the world, you can use our international PEO and payroll solution to have your foreign employees employed through us on your behalf. Click here to send us your project details.
How do we do that? We are knowledgeable and experienced in managing localized payroll and financial statements, as well as liaising with the local state authorities. We serve as an employer of record in the country where you need to have your global employees work for you.
We offer a fully compliant global employment solution thus freeing you from costly employment-related mistakes. In addition to this, our support with management of local employment laws and multiple tax authorities gives you more control and saves you time.
When you use our International PEO and payroll solution, we do for you:
• international employment and payroll documents preparation;
• onboarding your employees and/or contractors; detailed payroll calculations (base salary, bonuses, sick-leave, business trips, holidays, etc.), monthly pay slips and one all-inclusive monthly fee with no additional costs;
• employee and employer tax calculations and returns;
• completing local tax payments and submitting reports to local authorities;
• advanced reports;
• assistance with work permits and business visas for your expat personnel;
• employment termination and offboarding.